QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
QuickBooks Error PS077 belongs to Payroll category and the user may face this error while downloading the latest updates of Payroll. QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077 and QuickBooks Payroll Error PS032 have the same causes and solutions too. So read this full article to know more about this error. First, we will discuss the causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077 and then we provide you the best method to fix this issue.
Causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077 may arise due to different reasons. So let’s have a look at these different reasons to identify the main reason for your problem:
- Damage in the Tax Table File
- Pending QuickBooks software registration
- Outdated/Incorrect billing information
- Corruption is QuickBooks Company File
If you are using the Payroll and did not subscribe for the Payroll Services yet then you can get it through two options:
- Services included with the QuickBooks Software provided by Intuit.
- QuickBooks and any third-party software collaboration to provide payroll services.
It is the job of every business owner or their employer to do the transactions of salary and incentives of their employees on time. If there is a delay in this process then it may lead to instability in the employees. If you are facing issues in doing the payroll transactions then you can also reach us through QuickBooks Payroll Desktop Support Phone Number and get your process done through the executives which are always present only to help the QuickBooks users.
How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
Follow the steps which are mentioned below to fix this Error. This guide has been created by Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of Getpayrollsupport and you can trust that the Error PS077 will be fixed.
- Shut down your QuickBooks Software
- Run your Windows Task Manager
- Restart your computer and Open your QuickBooks
- Install the Payroll Updates if required
If the above-mentioned steps do not fix the issue then it is advised by the QuickBooks Experts to repair your QuickBooks Software. Follow these steps to repair your software.
- Make sure that you have completed the registration process of QuickBooks Software
- Check all the updates and download the updates if required
- Billing information should be up-to-date
- Now run the Repair command
- Turn off your UAC(User Account Control) and try to update the application
- You will need the License Number to access the further steps
- Ensure that you will start the Clean Installation of QuickBooks
- Re-sort the list and Verify the Data Process
- Uninstall the QuickBooks Software and Re-install
Technical Support for QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
GetPayrollSupport is an organization where you can find the solutions of all QuickBooks Payroll Errors. You can reach the QuickBooks Technical team of Getpayrollsupport by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number 1888-382-9112. Tell us the Problem and our technicians will start working on your QuickBooks issues instantly. We understand the value of time i.e. we are available 24×7 at our toll-free number 1888-382-9112 or visit our website Getpayrollsupport.
Print 1099-Misc forms in QuickBooks Desktop
This article describes the steps included in printing 1099-Misc and 1096 misc in QB Desktop versions. You can read the full article to gain information on Print 1099 Misc forms in QuickBooks Desktop and it also helps you in running the 1099 setup wizard. So let’s get started:
- Observe your 1099 reports and verify all the information.
- Navigate to Reports tab and choose Vendors & Payables and view 1099 statement
- If you see the inaccurate sum, then check the individual transactions by viewing from the TOTAL
- You should have blank 1099-Misc forms created for printers. You can collect them from Intuit Market website or office supply stores.
- Turn your printer ‘ON’
- You can load enough 1099 forms as your letterheads.
- Now go to File menu, Select Print Forms and choose 1099s/1096.
- Start the setup wizard.
- Navigate to Get Started
- Choose your vendors > Click Continue and validate your vendor’s information > Click Continue
- You have to map the accounts that are present on your QuickBooks software and also modify the thresholds if required.
- You can check the reports and manage the payments > Click Continue
- Check your 1099 transactions after adjustments then click Continue
- Now click on Print 1099s button from the filing method screen
- Denote the date period for the forms and click ‘OK’
- Choose all the vendors from the list you wish to print 1099s and click Print 1099s
- Select your Printer and Click on Print
- Go to the File menu, select Print Forms and choose 1099s/1096.
- Click on Print 1099s tab from the filling method window
- Denote the Date period of payments which you want to print
- Choose the vendors you want to print and make sure that 1099-Misc forms were printed then click on Print 1096
Other 1099 printing tasks and unexpected results
Print all 1099s regardless of the threshold
Tip: You can edit the IRS limit provided by QuickBooks Desktop, just set them to zero.
- First, prepare your 1099-Misc forms and then download the latest forms
- Navigate to the Update to the latest release web page
- Choose your QuickBooks Desktop Product Version
- If you are required to update then follow the below steps1:
- Click on the Update button to download the setup file
- Select Setup Automatic Updates to know the automatic download and latest updates procedures.
- Go to the 1099 wizard and delete the threshold from the Map vendor payment accounts window
- Click on Get Started
- Choose your 1099 vendors then click Continue
- Authenticate the information of your 1099 vendors and click Continue
- From the Map vendor payment accounts window Choose Show IRS 1099-Misc filling thresholds link
- Now Click on Save & Close.
Print corrected 1099-Misc forms
If one or more 1099 were inaccurate or one of the vendors was omitted from the printing process then you need to reprint your 1099s
- When you reprint your 1099s, just check these things mentioned below:
- The improvements you made should be in your QuickBooks Company Data File only.
- Names of missing vendors should be on the list now and with the correct amount
- From the Vendors menu, Select from Print/E-file 1099s and click on 1099 Wizard
- Click on Get Started
- Go to the 1099 vendor window and unmark the vendors who need an improved 1099 and who was not present in earlier 1099 printing.
- Cross-check the information of all the vendors and click on the Continue
- Verify the Payments accounts, it should be plotted correctly and click Continue.
- Review your Payments and hit Continue.
- Click on Confirm tab to verify your 1099 entries then hit Continue.
- Now, select Print 1099s and choose your active Printer.
- Now arrange the corrected forms with the federal and state governments and file them.
- Send copies of the corrected forms to the vendors.
Unable to Print 1099 or 1096 reports in QuickBooks
When you give the command to print 1099 in the wizard but no action is taken from the software than might be there is a damaged in program file which is named as Qbprint.qbp or there is the issue in your printer settings.
- Try different printer
- Navigate to the QuickBooks File menu and click on Printer Setup then select your Form Name 1099s/1096
- You can also choose a different printer if the current printer is not working anymore.
- Still facing the issue? Try to change the name of Qbprint.qbp file.
Update missing company address and phone number in the 1096 forms
When you print the 1096 forms and realize that the companies address or phone numbers are missing then you have to edit the 1096 forms in the Company information window.
Steps to fix the issue:
- Navigate to the Company menu > My company
- Now click the Pencil button from your mouse
- Now enter the Legal Name, Legal Address, and City/State/ZIP.
Technical Support to fix the 1099 forms related issues
As you can see above, we have shared the best possible ways to fix the issues which may come while printing the 1099 forms. Read it carefully and observe the cause then follow the solution which suits you. Also in case if all of the solutions are not working for you then we recommend talking to our certified technicians by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number 1888-382-9112. We are ready to help you 24×7 at our toll-free number. So call us and save your precious time.