QuickBooks Payroll Error 61103 – Cannot Change Direct Deposit Pin
QuickBooks has earned the confidence of its customers by providing top of the line features and regular updates. QuickBooks comes pre-packed with innumerable features that will not only streamline all the mundane tasks but also automate them to reduce manual errors. One of the most sought-after features of QuickBooks is Direct Deposits. One can use Direct Deposit to pay their employees. The net payroll amount would automatically be deposited into your Employees’ account once the direct deposit is set up. Sometimes our users have to face some errors like the QuickBooks Error 61103.
This error will show up on your screen when you will try to make a change in the Direct Deposit Pin without setting up the admin account and password for your QuickBooks or you have forgotten the PIN for Direct Deposit.
Now, let’s talk about the solution. The solution for the QuickBooks Error 61103 comes in two parts.
First part: Setting up Admin account for your QuickBooks
- Choose a User to be the Administrator. Keep in mind that only he/she will have the complete access to your QuickBooks. Administrators are the primary controllers of QuickBooks and they can set up the access levels for other users.
- Open your QuickBooks>Company’s menu bar and then click on “Set Up Users Tab”.
- A user list will come up on your screen. Click on “Admin Field” and then “Edit User Option”.
- Type the admin name and password in the indicated fields and select “Confirm Password”.
- Click on “Next” and then “Finish”.
Part two: Changing PIN for Direct Deposit
- Open your QuickBooks and log in as the Admin.
- Go to Toolbar Menu>Employees Tab> Send Payroll Data.
- Click on send Payroll data and then go to Payroll Service Pin.
- Click on “Forgot your Pin” button.
- Type in the new PIN and click on “submit” tab.
Note: Remember this PIN so that you don’t have to go through the same procedure again.
In case you need any help with changing the PIN or any other technical problem, give us a call. Connect with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-382-9112 and they will provide you a solution so that you can get back to work.
QuickBooks Payroll Integration With Virtual Time Clock
As we have discussed in many previous articles that Intuit QuickBooks has this clear goal in their mind to provide the best accounting software with innumerable features to their Users. Intuit pays extra attention to User experience and User needs and for that they integrate QuickBooks with some third-party applications. Virtual Time clock is one such integration app. In this article, we will discuss Integration of Virtual Time Clock with QuickBooks and its certain features.
- Enable Time tracking in your QuickBooks preferences.
- Navigate to Edit>Preferences>Time & Expenses>Company Preferences and select Yes under Do you Track Time?
- Next, enable the Employees to use time data in order to create paychecks by going in the Employee Center.
- Navigate to Employees menu>Employee Center>Select an Employee>Edit menu>Edit Employee>Payroll Info. Click on Use time data to create paychecks.
- Go to menu bar once again and select file option. In the menu opened search for “Utilities Tab” and click on that followed by “Export” option. Select Timer lists in the drop-down menu. You might have to replace the * from the file name, but do not change the file extension.
- Now, we have to export the Payroll Items. Navigate to Reports>List>Payroll Item Listing and click on the Excel button and create a new worksheet. Proceed to create a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file and select Export. Keep the extension same, you can change * with a file name if you have to. Take a note of the location of the file.
- You have to export the QuickBooks Employees. Navigate to File>Utilities>Export>Lists to IIF Files. On the right hand side of the menu look for Employee List and click on it to put a checkmark in the box given. Select “OK”. You might have to replace the * from the file name, but do not change the file extension.
Note: In order to export or import files to QuickBooks you must switch to single-user mode.
Virtual Time Clock Integration Setup
You can set up the directions and specifications for Virtual Timeclock to give the desired output. You only have to go through the setup once and after that Virtual TimeClock will be integrated to your QuickBooks.
- Setting up your Export defaults. Navigate to Administration toolbar>Configure>Payroll Settings and select the QuickBooks export format and select Setup.
- The next step is to import files of Payroll Items and Timer Lists. Click on each Select button and also choose the corresponding file. Under the Fields to the Export list, assign a Virtual TimeClock to each Payroll Item by clicking on the + button.
Note: Multiple export fields can be assigned to a single Payroll item.
- Navigate to Administrative toolbar>Users>Add>Import Users. Import all your QuickBooks users and follow the instructions on your screen for importing an IIF file.
Note: QuickBooks may create blank or duplicate employee records if it is not able to find a name with an exact match.
Exporting Payroll Hours
- For exporting the Payroll hours choose Payroll Approval in the Virtual TimeClock administrative toolbar. On your Dashboard, enter the Timecard review and Payroll Approval. Once you are done with all the timecards, click on Export.
Note: If you have missed a timecard and it still needs to be approved, you won’t be able to export it.
Importing Payroll Hours
- The first step to Import Payroll hours is to go to the File menu of your QuickBooks.
- Navigate to Utilities>Import>Timer activities.
- Look for the file that was created in the Exporting Payroll Hours and select it.
- You do not have to review the entire file to complete the report.
- Go ahead and open the Payroll center and click on Start Scheduled Payroll.
- Only Employee hours will be imported for Payroll processing by TimeClock Integration. If you wish to add Jobs, Service items, Customers etc they can be added to the weekly timesheet.
- A well defined Payroll schedule must exist in order for the Employee hours to appear in the Enter Payroll Information tab.
If you followed the entire process step by step, your QuickBooks will be integrated with Virtual Time Clock in no time. However, if you got stuck anywhere or are facing any technical issue, you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number at +1888-382-9112 and our QuickBooks Experts will be on the line to assist you.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS032
Are you getting the QuickBooks Error PS032 while installing Tax table update?
You will be getting the following message or similar on your screen “QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update”.
Are you wondering what went wrong and how to solve the error PS032 on your own? Read this article to the very end to understand the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS032 and also the solutions for this particular error.
What QuickBooks Error PS032 Error Indicates:
- Your QuickBooks Company file has been damaged.
- The billing information that you have entered is incorrect or outdated.
- Your QuickBooks Software has not been registered.
- Any file in the Components/Payroll folder is damaged or invalid.
Now that you know what this error indicates,let’s discuss the possible solutions as well. If you do not want to go through the steps or if you are looking for a faster alternative solution, you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at +1888-382-9112 and talk to the Technical Team of QuickBooks who will assist you.
- Ensure that the QuickBooks Desktop that you are trying to use is registered.
- Ensure that your QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the latest update available. See Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release (SF)for updating your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Verify that the Billing information that you have provided is up to date and correct. Instructions for updating your information see “View and update QuickBooks Payroll service account information”.
- Repair your QuickBooks Desktop Software. (Ensure that you do not update the Data File).
- Turn off the User Account Control (UAC) and try updating the application with the UAC disabled if you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8.
See How to Use User Account Control
- Keep your QuickBooks Desktop License number handy. You will need that in the next few steps.
Open your QuickBooks and press F2 on the home screen. Write down the License Number.
- See to it that you have only one version of QuickBooks Desktop installed. If you have only one version of QuickBooks installed “Perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup”.
- If you have more than one QuickBooks version installed on your system, remove the additional installations and Reset your QuickBooks update.
- Download the latest payroll tax tables.
- Re-sort lists, then open the Verify Data/Rebuild Dataprocess but only rebuild the data if necessary.
- Perform a clean uninstall/reinstall in Selective Startup.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 61102
QuickBooks has become a vital component of every successful organization. Thanks to its regular updates and innumerable features that make every accountant’s life easy.
You can focus more on your business and need not worry about accounts as QuickBooks is capable of handling Payroll, Tax filing, Daily calculations etc. and the need of manually entering data is no longer a pain.
QuickBooks not only stores your Payroll data efficiently but also provides security for your data. You can set up passwords and pin so that only the authorized person can access the Payroll data. If somebody who doesn’t know the pin tries to forward your Payroll data to Intuit, he will be facing the QuickBooks Error 61102. This can also happen if someone forgets his/her pin and enters a wrong pin. That’s why Intuit recommends its Users to always keep their Pin safe and handy.
If you are facing this Error, you will have to reset your Pin and Password for your QuickBooks Payroll so that you can continue working on your QuickBooks Payroll.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 61102
- Open your Admin section of QuickBooks and Log in.
- Select Employee>Send Payroll Data
- Click on the “Send” button.
- You will be able to see “Forget Password”, click on that.
- You will get a prompt which will ask you to enter your admin password.
- Enter your admin password and click on “Okay”.
- Enter your Pin in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button.
After you are done with the steps given above, a new Pin will be generated.
If you are facing any problem with the steps you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number on +1888-382-9112 and a QuickBooks Expert will be on the line to assist you.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS036
Is this message popping up on your screen “PS036: There is a problem verifying your payroll subscription?”
Are you facing the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS036 while trying to upload the Payroll to the latest Tax table?
There could be multiple reasons for this error to be shown on your QuickBooks. We will be mentioning all the possible reasons for this error and also the detailed step by step procedure to solve this error.
Reasons For Which This Error Comes On Your Screen
- Your Payroll subscription is not active.
- You have more than one Payroll agreement that is active and an indirect Direct Deposit agreement.
- You have some Data damage.
- Your product is not updated to the latest update available.
- You are entering an incorrect Service key.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop file is damaged. The name of the file is “paysub.ini”.
- The PSID that you entered in the company file is incorrect.
- The Employer Identification Number (EIN) provided in QuickBooks by you is not valid.
- Your operating system is not supporting the version of QuickBooks Desktop you have.
Solution 1: Verify your Payroll Subscription
- Make sure that the version of QuickBooks that you are using is the latest QuickBooks Desktop release and tax table release.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Account Maintenance, and then close the page.
- Shut down your computer and restart it.
- Open your browser and download the Payroll Update again.
- You have to reset QuickBooks Desktop Update.
If these steps didn’t solve your problem, go to solution 2.
Note: Do not follow the steps given below if you are using Direct Deposit for the company file that is facing this error. Contact us by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number at +1888-382-9112.
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Search for files with the name “paysub.ini”.
- Rename paysub.ini, repeat this step for all the files found.
- Check if the Payroll service is shown active in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Account Maintenance.
- Close the page.
If none of the steps have worked for you, just dial the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number or you will have to perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS038
QuickBooks Payroll is prone to errors if not used in the appropriate way. QuickBooks Error PS038 is Payroll error; it shows up when you are trying to download the latest update for your QuickBooks Payroll. The message on the error is
“Message, you’ve retrieved the latest payroll update and validated your Payroll subscription. We strongly recommend that you go online again before mm/dd/yyyy [PS038].
And the date which is mentioned in the error has already passed.
We are mentioning three solutions for the Error PS038, follow them in the order they are written and you will get rid of the error. If you are not in the mood to read the whole article and repairing the error yourself, you can just dial the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number 1888-382-9112 and explain the situation to our QuickBooks Experts. They will assist you over the phone call itself.
- Depending on your Payroll service, follow this step
- Go to Employees > My Payroll ServiceàSend Usage Data, or
- Go to Employees > Send Payroll Data
- After you are done with sending the data, try to update your Payroll again. If the error is still coming on your screen, go to solution 2.
- If you are facing problems in sending the data, contact the Payroll Support Team.
Solution 2: Review the Paychecks
- Create a Backup of the company file before doing anything else.
- Go to Edit > Find > Advanced tab.
- Filter > Choose Filter, select Detail Level.
- Filter > Choose Filter, select Online Status.
- Search for the Paychecks which have not been sent to Intuit by clicking the Find button (QuickBooks Desktop only).
- Save the details of the Paychecks if there are any. You can also create a new Payroll Summary report and save it.
- Open the first paycheck in the list by locating it.
- Click on the “Paycheck Detail” button.
- Go into Earnings > Review Paycheck window; add the earnings in the list as the last earnings.
- A prompt will appear on your screen with the message “Net Pay Locked”. Click on “No” to close the message.
- Click on the Rate field and ensure that the taxes and the net pay have not changed, click on “Ok”.
- If any message appears on your screen regarding the Past transaction, click on “Yes”.
- Save and close the Paycheck.
- If the Recording Transaction message comes on your screen, click on “Yes’”.
- Open your paycheck again and select Paycheck Details.
- Delete all the earning items in the earning section that you had added.
- Click on “Okay” if the taxes and net pay did not change.
- Repeat the steps for all the Paychecks.
- After you are done with all the Paychecks, try sending the Data again.
Solution 3: Make sure you are on the latest tax table.
- If you are not able to get to Latest tax table.
- Click Employees > Get Payroll Updates > Update.
- If you are using another Payroll file, update that file.
- If that file was updated, try updating your original file.
- If the update is successful you will be able to send and create Payroll, however, this will not remove the PS038 error.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12002
Were you seeking to update your QuickBooks Payroll or any other Payroll service and got the QuickBooks Error 12002?
Do not fret and read this article to the very end to understand the cause of this error and also how to solve it.
You can try to solve it by yourself by following the below give steps or you could just dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 and our technical experts team will guide you through the process.
Reasons For QuickBooks Error 12002
- Network time-out
- Antivirus or Firewall interfering with the internet connection
- SSL settings not appropriate
- Link/component Damaged
How To Get Rid Of QuickBooks Error 12002?
- Make sure that Internet Explorer is set as default Explorer or just follow the steps given below to make Internet Explorer your default explorer.
- Go to your home screen by closing all programs.
- Go to Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to Tools Option.
- Look for Security > Global Icon > Set it to medium high
- Enable Content Advisor by going in Content Tab.
- Connection Tab > set it to “Never Dial a connection”
- LAN connection > Automatically Detect settings
- Choose “use a Proxy Server”
- Open Advanced Tab and then go to Restore Advanced Settings
- Select TLS 1.0
- Unmark TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2
- Restart your system.
- Re-open your QuickBooks and try to update the Payroll once again.
If you still encountering problems while updating your QuickBooks Payroll or any of the Payroll functions follow these steps.
- Restart your computer and run it in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Update the Parental Control Applications of your Firewall and Antivirus.
- Re-install your QuickBooks while keeping it in Single-User mode.
- Try updating your QuickBooks Payroll if it not updated.
If you followed the above-given steps you QuickBooks Payroll should have been updated but if it is not you can contact the QuickBooks Technical Team on the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number on 1888-382-9112 at any time of the day. Our QuickBooks Experts have years of experience with dealing such problems.
How to Start YTD QuickBooks Payroll Mid Year
Have you just started using QuickBooks Payroll in the middle of the year and wondering how to do YTD for your employees or clients?
Or an employee has just joined you and you want to add his YTD so that you can pay him?
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop Homepage.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Navigate to About QuickBooks which will be present at the bottom of the screen.
- A green screen will pop up on your monitor.
- Press Ctrl, Alt and Y keys simultaneously on your keyboard
- Navigate to Set Up YTD Amounts window.
- A list will be displayed which will have details for the documents needed for entering YTD history.
- A prompt on your screen will ask the date from which YTD summaries are to affect accounts.
- Liability, Payroll and expense accounts all need the dates to be provided. After you have entered the dates click on next.
- Now, enter the date from which you desire to use the QuickBooks Payroll in order to create checks. Click on Next.
- Now start entering YTD records for each employee.
- Choose an employee from the list and click on enter summary button.
- Now start entering information.
- Earning Items > Enter the wage amount that you want to pay to your Employee.
- Other Employees and Company Payroll Items > enter the amount of Tax Deductions, Company contributions, Deductions, and Additions.
- Click on Show Wage Bases button to create a column in the Other Employee and Company Payroll Items box.
- Accounts Affected > Chart of Accounts. Select the appropriate option.
- After the first entry is completed, go to the next entry by clicking on Next Period button. Repeat the step for all the employees.
- Click on Save.
- If you have entered all the YTD entries, click on Next for closing the window.
- The user has to create the payment and enter all previous liability payments made.
- In lump sum amount enter the previous quarters’ payments.
- Enter the appropriate Payment for the period ending dates.
- Tax and Liabilities > Enter the Payroll and tax items and amounts.
- Finish the first payment.
- Click on Next and repeat. Do this for all Payments and save the work when you are done.
If the steps look complicated or if you face any problem trying to follow the steps given above then you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at 1888-382-9112 and talk to our QuickBooks Experts Team who will guide you through the process.
Create Sample Payroll in QuickBooks
Did you ever want to add something to your QuickBooks Report or simply add a new process but didn’t want to risk your existing data? Well, good news for you. QuickBooks is loaded with plenty of sample companies and payrolls to test out your experiments without risking your own data. QuickBooks Payroll is like a blessing for the Accountants as well as other Employees. Using QuickBooks to make a Payroll is really easy and all the help that you might need to create sample Payroll in QuickBooks which is available on our website. If are still confused about using any of the functions of Payroll, you can just dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number and one of our experts will be online to help you.
If you want to create a sample Payroll system in QuickBooks, click on the drop-down list and select a state and press continue. A sample company will be created and once it is created click on continue to go to the Payday page.
If you look closely just below the table you would be able to see information on some queries. If you wish to find out the solutions to these queries, you will have to first make sure that pop-ups are not blocked on your Computer as the solution will appear in pop-up windows.
We Are Mentioning Some Of The Queries:
- Deleting a Listed Employee
- Commission Run and regular Paycheck commission
- Bonus run and Regular Paycheck Bonus
- Turning off direct deposit for your employee
- Changing Pay types On/Off
- Changing Columns On/Off
QuickBooks Sample Payroll
- Select “Create Paychecks” button.
- Now you will be on “Approve Paychecks “page. Here you can add/remove/view/edit any changes made for each employee.
- Click on View/Edit options for an employee and you will be able to edit employee’s pay, deductions, and Taxes. Select “Approve Paychecks” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be now on View and Print paychecks page. You can either change paycheck settings or view more checks.
- At the top of the table in “view more checks” you will get an option to update report. This report can be updated based on your last pay date, quarters or year.
- If you wish to Print, Modify, View or Delete checks option, you can find that on the bottom of the page. Select the Employee from the table for who you wish to make the changes to.
- An option to view FAQs is also present on the page. You can use it to read more about “Deleting Paychecks” or “Troubleshooting problems”.
- When you are finished with the page, close the window and go to View and Print Paychecks page and click on continue. You will be redirected to “Enter Check numbers” page. Enter a hypothetical number in the field and then select “Save Check”.
- You will get a notification saying that your task Is completed and you will get options to view Payroll Details, Deductions, and Payroll Summary.
For any further information regarding your QuickBooks Payroll, you can contact the QuickBooks Experts Team at the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at 1888-382-9112. The Technical Team is available 24×7 to answer all your questions and troubleshoot all your QuickBooks Payroll problems right on the call.
QuickBooks Error PS033 – QuickBooks Can’t Read Payroll Setup Files
Are you trying to figure out what QuickBooks Error PS033 means? It means that your QuickBooks is facing problems when it is trying to read your Payroll Setup Files. It is possible to face this error if your Payroll was not completely installed due to any communication error with the internet or it is not configured properly. This error should not be taken lightly as it can even lead to loss of your data files which we are pretty sure you do not want to happen. It is highly recommended by Intuit QuickBooks that one should always take the precautionary steps to avoid these errors and if in case you do face this error , you should at least know what to do to resolve this errors and what not to do to make the situation even worse.
You could also let the Experts handle the situation. Our Experts are well trained and have years of experience of dealing with such errors. You can dial our toll free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number on 1888-382-9112 to connect to our Experts at any given point of time.
There is plethora of reasons for why you might be facing this Error PS033. Read this article to the very end to understand Error PS033 and also how to resolve it. Sometimes the resolutions get very technical and in that case you can dial the QuickBooks Tech Support Number and ask for help from the Experts.
- Using unregistered software: You might get Unregistered Software’s for dirt cheap prices or even free but are they worth it? The Registered Software that you pay for come with no restrictions on usage and no features are obstructed unlike the Unregistered Software. Downloading such software or applications might lead to this error.
- Incomplete or Wrong Billing Details: If you enter any wrong or incorrect details, you will get this error. Always enter true information whenever it is asked.
- Any Business Files got Corrupt: If your Business File got attacked from a Virus or Malware, it will corrupt the Data or Business File. If are using any third-party software and it is integrated to your QuickBooks that can also lead to corruption of Data Files.
- Damaged or Invalid Tax Table: If you are saving a file make sure that it is of the right extension. If a file is getting saved with an improper extension the file will get damaged.
These are the most common reasons for which you might get the Error PS033.
How to Fix the Payroll Error PS033?
- Take a Backup of the data that you have first.
- Restart your Computer.
- Open your QuickBooks onto your screen.
- If any update is available for your QuickBooks then go for it.
- After you are done with updating your QuickBooks, you have to reset the QuickBooks Payroll Updates.
- Turn off UAC.
- Troubleshoot your QuickBooks.
- Turn on UAC now.
This should resolve your QuickBooks Payroll Error PS033 but if it doesn’t then it is possible that you are having a more complex problem which is deeply rooted into your QuickBooks. We highly recommend that you contact the Technical Support to run a deep diagnose onto your QuickBooks and fix all the issues with your QuickBooks. Dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at 1888-382-9112 to have a conversation with the Technical Team.