QuickBooks software is a product of Intuit which is specially designed to maintain financial activities and accounting activities of small, medium or large companies on daily basis. This software also helps employers to manage payroll services as well. At the same time, there are several factors which are responsible for disturbance in the workflow. A user may face technical issues due to wrong actions performed by him or any uncontrolled activity like power failure and etc. Today we will discuss the QuickBooks Error 6000, 107 and learn how to fix it manually by implementing easy steps.
QuickBooks Error 6000, 107 appears when anyone tries to open its network data with.ND extension and a QuickBooks Company file with.QWB extension. Also, the damaged transaction log with.TLG extension is another cause of this QuickBooks Error 6000, 107.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000, 107
You can fix this Error by using three easy solutions which are mentioned below. Try all these steps in sequence as they are given.
Solution 1: QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Download this tool in your system if you didn’t have. If there is a minor issue then your issue will be fixed in the first attempt by using QuickBooks File Doctor. Follow the two options given below, if the first option fails then go and try the second option.
- Go to the Intuit website and download QuickBooks File doctor online
- Install it in your PC and Run it.
- Let the scanning process completes
- Find the spot of issue
- Fix the issue
- Go to the Intuit website and download QuickBooks File Doctor online
- Install it in your system
- Now Run it as an Administrator
- Now, You will see two options on your screen
Network connectivity only
Both Files Damaged and Network connectivity
- Select the point (1) to get your error fixed by the tool. It will show you the corrupted file.
- Now enter the Password in the field
- Hit ‘Yes’ if your QuickBooks company file is on Server
- Hit ‘No’ if your QuickBooks company file is on the workstation
- Select ‘Proceed’.
Solution 2: Copy.QWB File
- Locate your company file in the system
- Browse the file with.QWB extension
- Copy the file and Paste it on your system Desktop
- Hold CTRL and open QuickBooks application
- You will see ‘No Open Company‘ Window on your screen
- You can choose between the ‘Open’ or ‘Restore existing file’
- Now navigate to your desktop and open the file which you have just pasted in step 3.
- Rename both the files
- Now Restart your QuickBooks application and check for your Company files.
Solution 3: Rename.ND and.TLG files
- Open the Desktop of your QuickBooks
- Press F2
- Select the option ‘File Information’ to know the location of your company file
- Choose the folder containing the company file
- Locate the files with.ND and.TLG extensions
- Get each file on the list and Rename it
- Add ‘OLD’ at the end of each file
- Restart your QuickBooks and sign in again.
The above solutions are tested by our Experts and if you follow each step in proper order then definitely you are able to fix the QuickBooks Error 6000 107. But if you are missing something then it is recommended to contact our Getpayrollsupport.com team for further help.
Technical Support to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 107 – Getpayrollsupport
Get connected to our support team and fix your QuickBooks error instantly because we are famous for our efficient QuickBooks Technical Support and also we provide a satisfactory solution to our clients. Our Team of Experts are ready to help you 24×7 and also they will guide you to fix these types of Errors by your own if you face them in the future. So don’t hesitate to call us on our Toll-free number +1-888-567-1159 and get connected with QuickBooks Support team.