QuickBooks Error 111
This Error happens in the Rebuild Data section because Rebuild Data Utility tool would not be able to fix QuickBooks Error 111. For this, you need to perform Data Recovery process in order to fix the QuickBooks Data Error. The corrupted or damaged file needs to be repaired to fix the issue. The main cause of QuickBooks Error code 111 is damaged in QB Company file. Go ahead and read the full article to know how to fix Error Code 111.
How to Fix Error Code 111
QuickBooks Data Recovery is the best method to fix Error Code 111. The Auto Data recovery feature is available in all QB Pro and QB Premier Versions of QuickBooks from the year 2011. See the steps discussed below and learn how QuickBooks Data Recovery works:-
- This advanced feature will run diagnose on your QB internal files automatically and if there is nothing wrong in the file then the backup copy is made into the ADR folder.
- Now you will have an initial copy of that file, the ADR transaction log will start involving all transactions which are related to that file.
- You have to close the QuickBooks application in order to complete the backup process. And in every 12 hours gap QuickBooks make a copy of the file. The old files get deleted by QuickBooks automatically.
Technical Support for QuickBooks Error 111
The Data recovery process will do everything for you automatically to fix QuickBooks Error Code 111 but sometimes the problem arises during this process then immediately call our QuickBooks Payroll Support Number. You will be assisted by our QB Professionals who assure you the best solution for any type of QuickBooks Error and also clear your doubts. We offer the best QuickBooks Support services by giving the direct line number 1888-557-5018 (toll-free) to all our QuickBooks users and also we have 10 seconds of waiting time. Call to the toll-free Support number and say goodbye to all QuickBooks errors.
QuickBooks Error Code C=342
What does QB Error Code C=342 Mean?
QuickBooks Error Code C=342 become visible when you try to open the damaged company file (.QBW) in QuickBooks 2014 and 2015 versions. In this situation do the restart process of QuickBooks software and then try to open the file again with the new data file.
How to Fix the Error Code C=342
To get rid of this Error you have to use the process Rebuild Data Utility. You can use this feature without opening the QuickBooks company file. This is the benefit in QuickBooks 2014 and 2015 versions. You can also diagnose your computer system for virus.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error Code C=342
Check for viruses in your system and if possible then open other data files. It is advised to rebuild your QuickBooks Company data without opening it. Still facing the same error then restores a backup of your company file. Windows XP users need to check compatibility under the settings section. Rebuild data utility helps every user to get the list of damaged company file in QuickBooks application.
Follow the process of QuickBooks Rebuild Data Utility under the following conditions:
- When you see an error code message suggesting you use Rebuild Data Utility.
- Validate Data process ends with a Data Damage message.
- Whenever QuickBooks Support Executive suggest you run it
- Forms or reports display incorrectly.
How to fix the issue?
Step 1: Run the Rebuild Utility
- Navigate to the file > Hit utilities > Rebuild Data
- Hit OK if you see a pop-up to backup your QB Company file.
- When process complete, Hit OK to proceed with the next step.
Step 2: Run the Verify Utility
- Navigate to the File menu > Hit Utilities > Check Data
- Hit OK when you see a pop-up message QuickBooks detected no problem with your data. Now you can use your QB Company file.
- If you find any error then you will see two options, Rebuild now or View Errors.
- Click OK
- Proceed with these steps if you are satisfied reviewing the QBWIN.log file. Or you can call the QuickBooks Tech Support for advanced help.
- Open the QBWIN.log file
- Browse to begin verification and locate the latest file
- Locate the line that has LVL_ERROR, Copy and Paste to QuickBooks Help.
Technical Support to Fix Error Code C=342
If you get the above steps then definitely you get rid of your QuickBooks Error but in case somehow you are still facing the same issue then you must call QuickBooks Customer Support Number 1888-557-5018. Our certified technicians will assist you with the best solution and answer all your queries. Also, you can dial our toll-free direct line number which is 1888-557-5018. If you don’t want to delay your work then call QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number 1888-557-5018 and get the instant Support.
QuickBooks Error C=0 : Data Damage Errors
What is QuickBooks Error Code C=0?
QuickBooks Error Code C=0 tell us that the Wininet.dll file got outdated. If you have the outdated WININET.dll file in your system then you will surely receive QuickBooks Error Code C=0. For fixing this Error code you can take the guidance from QuickBooks Data Recovery team.
The WININIET.dll file should be greater or equal to the Microsoft Internet Explorer version in order to work effectively. If you want to fix this issue, then first you need to determine which version of Internet Explorer you are operating. You can check the version of your Internet Explorer through its help menu in about section.
How to fix QB Error Code C=0?
You can discuss this issue with your system administrator for Internet Explorer Repair tool. This tool helps you in detecting the version of WININET.dll installed in your computer system. Uninstall the outdated version of WININET.dll and then get the latest one and install it.
If you are using the repair tool for fixing this Error Code C=0 and didn’t get any error detected but still facing the issue then update the Internet Explorer to the Latest Version. You can check the Internet Explorer Help menu for updating the program and then click the link to Program Updates.
Help Technical Support Troubleshooting C=0 QB Error
QuickBooks Support Team is always available for its QuickBooks users in case of technical issues. If you face any type of technical issue or query while performing the process, feel free to call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number. This toll-free number directly connects you to our certified technicians who are also approachable through live chat and Email Support. You just need to choose the mode to connect to them and get your Error fix in no time. They give you the best solution for your QuickBooks Error
Although we have 10 seconds of waiting time but in case if all our executives are busy on another call then you can approach our senior level technicians team through direct line number which is 1888-557-5018. Also get instant QuickBooks Payroll Support 1888-557-5018, if you have any issues or query regarding your payroll. Our QuickBooks Customer Support 1888-557-5018 team is approachable 24×7 who is ready to help you in urgency also.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15204
QuickBooks Error 15204
QuickBooks is the most downloaded accounting and management software. This is because of QuickBooks numerous valuable features like Tax Filing, W2 ’s, Creating Invoices and Reports, Payroll and everyday Organization. QuickBooks also releases regular updates to remove any bugs or errors and provide new features. You can face certain errors like the QuickBooks Error 15204 because of improper download of the QuickBooks updates or incomplete installation. You do not have to worry if you are facing this error as QuickBooks motto is to provide the best User experience and Customer Support.
You can just call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number to talk to one of our QuickBooks Experts and ask them to resolve the error for you.
You can also manually repair the error by following the solutions that we are providing in this article.
A single solution might resolve this error for you but if it does not, you can move on to the next solution.
Solution 1: Getting The Certificate For Digital Signature
- Navigate to the location C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks and right click on the file QBW32.exe.
- You can also manually search this file by using Windows search option.
- Verify that Intuit, Inc. is selected in the signature list by going into the Digital Signature tab.
- Go to Details > Digital Signature Details > View certificate and click on Install Certificate.
- Click on Finish and restart your computer.
- Retry to download the update.
Solution 2: Internet Explorer Settings Need To Be Verified
Date and Time
- Double-click on the time display in the taskbar.
- Verify that the date and time shown in the Date and time settings window are correct. Otherwise, change it accordingly.
- Also, verify that the time zone selected in Timezone tab is correct.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the General Tba and click on Delete.
- Delete the Temporary files.
Note: Deleting Temporary Files will not harm your system or your QuickBooks in any way.
- Select Automatically Detect settings in the LAN settings tab.
- Verify that the proxy servers are empty unless you use one.
- Go to the Advanced tab and confirm that SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are selected.
- Also, confirm that TLS 1.2 is not selected in the same tab.
Solution 3: Configure Your Anti-virus/Anti-malware or Firewall
A few QuickBooks functions need a steady Internet feed to work smoothly. If your Firewall/Anti-virus or Anti-malware restricts the Internet access, you will have to face errors. Download the latest update for your firewall which might solve this problem. Otherwise, you will have to manually configure your Firewall.
Intuit recommends following the above solutions if you are facing the QuickBooks Error 15204. If none of the solutions resolved the error in your case or if you are facing some technical difficulty, you can opt to call the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Phone Number at +1888-557-5018 and explain the situation to our Technical Department. They will not only answer all your questions but also resolve the issue as soon as they can and put you back in business.
How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15107
Do not worry, read this article to the very end to understand the error and also how to get rid of it. We are providing a step-by-step guide to solve this error but if you are in a rush you can opt to dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number and our technical department will fix this error for you.
QuickBooks Error 15107 is Caused By:
- A recent QuickBooks Update was not completed or closed forcefully
- Damaged or corrupted registry files
Now, that we know what caused this error to pop-up on your screen. Let us talk about how to get rid of this error so that you can get back to work.
Solution 1: Restart Your Computer
Restart your computer and your QuickBooks. Sometimes due to a temporary glitch or a process failure this error pops-up on your screen. If restarting your computer doesn’t work for you then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Run The reboot.bat File
- Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on Start.
- Type reboot.bat in the search field and hit Enter.
- A black window will open up on your screen which is called the DOS window or Command window.
- A number of file names will run on your screen, do not forcefully or manually close this window.
- Wait for the reboot.bat utility to close itself after it is done.
- Retry accessing your QuickBooks and if you still face the same error, move on to the next solution.
- If you have multiple installations of QuickBooks on your computer, you will also have multiple copies of the reboot.bat file. In this case, select and run the reboot.bat file which is associated with the QuickBooks in which you are facing the error.
Solution 3: Download The Update Again
- Exit your QuickBooks.
- Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks < version> \Components.
- Look for the folder by the name DownloadQBxx where xx is your version number of QuickBooks. E.g. DownloadQB17
- Rename the folder name as DownloadQBxx.OLD.
- Open your QuickBooks again.
- Go to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop > Update Now.
- Click on the Reset the updates check box to roll back the update.
- Download the latest update again by clicking on the Get Updates button.
- Wait for the download to get complete and when it is done, close and reopen your QuickBooks.
- Install the update by clicking on the install now button.
Troubleshoot Your Internet Explorer Settings, Firewall and Internet Security.
Do a clean install of QuickBooks.
If none of the solutions were able to get rid of the error or if you to get it done by a Professional, you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Phone number at +1888-557-5018 to talk to one of our specialists. Our Technical Department will answer all your questions and also remove all the errors from your QuickBooks.
Set Up Health Insurance Deductions and Contributions
You can easily setup paycheck deductions to streamline the health insurance plan payments for your employees. You won’t have to look into payments once you set up the paycheck deductions.
Follow these steps to set up company contributions in the health insurance:
- Click on Employees.
- Select Employees name for whom you want to make a contribution, and then edit employee information.
- Go to Deduction/contribution and click on New Deduction/contribution in the drop-down menu.
- In the Deduction/Contribution drop-down menu, look for Health Insurance and click on that.
- You will be getting three options on your screen: Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Dental Insurance.
- In the next step, you have to provide a label in the form of a name.
- Enter a description of the Health Insurance Plan.
- Choose an amount in Dollars or percentage of the gross pay for the amount per day.
- Choose an amount in Dollars or percentage of the gross pay for this employee. This amount can be changed when you create paychecks for the employee.
- Moreover, the user can set up a high cap for the annual amount of deduction an employee can choose and the company contributes.
Different Health Insurance Plans and Premiums
- Taxable insurance premium: Choose Taxable insurance premium if the premium amount should be deducted from the net pay of your employee’s. This type of employee contributions is not reported in the W-2 forms.
- Pre-tax insurance premium: This option should be selected if you wish that the premium amount should be deducted from the gross pay (before taxes) of the employee. You can check the employee pretax contributions on the W-2 form in the box 12. This won’t be included in State or Federal Wages.
Note: If the pretax contribution is taxable at local or state level, the amount will be included in taxable wages.
After you are done with selecting the appropriate option for the premium amount, click on the OK option.
You do not have to repeat the same process for each employee. Once you set up a deduction or contribution for one employee, it can be applied to all the other employees as well.
You can easily setup the contributions for the health insurance premiums by following the above-given steps. However, if you are facing any problem or have any question regarding QuickBooks you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at +1888-557-5018 and talk to one of our QuickBooks Experts.
How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 & How to fix it?
Usually, every QuickBooks Error has a distinct reason behind its inception. The case is not same for the QuickBooks Error PS058; it’s a generic error code. You will typically get this error when you are trying to download the latest payroll update. It might come due to a human error, machine error or a blend of both. It is quite bothersome to get an error on your screen when you are trying to get work done fast. If are looking for a faster way out, you can just dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at +1888-557-5018 and ask one of our QuickBooks Specialists to solve the problem. However, we are providing a complete step by step guide to get rid of this error so that you can get back to work.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error PS058
Solution 1: Try To Download Payroll Update Again.
Solution 2: Try downloading the latest upgrade release from Intuit QuickBooks. You can read about that in downloading the latest QuickBooks release.
Solution 3: Manually download the latest software update online
- Download the patch file “qbwebpatch.exe” from http://www.quickbooks.com/support.
- If you do not have an active internet connection on the computer which has QuickBooks installed, go to a different computer which has an active internet connection and download this patch file.
- Move the downloaded file from this computer to the computer which has QuickBooks on it using a Flash Drive or CD.
- Install the patch file on your Desktop.
- Update the tax file from the CD/Flash Drive.
Solution 4: Check your Company file for any Errors
- Open “Product Information” window by pressing F2 or Ctrl+1 on your Keyboard while QuickBooks is open on your screen.
- Now, press F3 or Ctrl+2 in the Product Information window.
- Go to Tech Help window and click on “Open File” tab.
- Look for a file by the name “qbwin.log” and double click on it.
- Press the keys Ctrl+F on your Keyboard and a small window will open up on the top-right corner of your screen. Type “Error” in the field provided and hit enter.
- Look for all the statements that show up. Identify the numerical error code e.g. QuickBooks Error 15270 and search it on our website. We have a detailed step by step guide for solving every QuickBooks error.
Solution 5: If you have used RegCure or no error was found in the previous step, follow the steps given below.
- Close or Exit your QuickBooks.
- Open the Task Manager utility by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Search for the programs “qbupdate.exe” and “qbdagent2002.exe” in the list. Close both the programs if they are present by using “Close Program” tab.
- Press the Windows key on your Keyboard and type “reboot.bat” in the search window.
- If the file is found, double-click on it to run it.
- A DOS-type shell will open and will automatically close after its done.
- Restart your computer.
- Download the latest payroll update again.
Following the above solutions should have resolved the QuickBooks Error PS058. However, if the error is not resolved or if you are facing any technical difficulty, you can just dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number. One of the Specialists from the Technical Department will look into the problem and also solve it for you.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15240
What is QuickBooks Error 15240 & How to fix it?
QuickBooks is one of the most prominent Accounting software out there. Since its inception, QuickBooks has single-handedly changed the entire accounting industry with its industry-leading umpteen features and innumerable functional tools.
From time to time, QuickBooks releases new tools and upgrades according to the demand and new market trends. To utilize QuickBooks to its very limits, Users need to regularly upgrade their current QuickBooks to the latest version available.
Sometimes Users get errors on their computer screens when they are trying to update their QuickBooks to the latest version. QuickBooks Error 15240 is one of the errors because of which you would not be able to download and install the latest version released by Intuit. Below we are mentioning all the messages that might come up on your screen if you face the QuickBooks Error 15240.
“Error 15240: HRESULT XXXXX The Payroll Update Did Not Complete Successfully.”
“Error 15240: HRESULT XXXXX The QuickBooks Update Did Not Complete Successfully.”
“The error (qbupdate_error_package_install_FCS_file_nowritepermission) is returned by the File Copy Service (FCS)”
“Error 15240: The update did not complete successfully or the file specified cannot be opened”
“File Exists: The file specified cannot be opened. Ensure that it is not being used by any other program or application.”
You can try to solve this error on your own by following the solutions given in this article or you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at +1888-557-5018 and connect to one of our QuickBooks Experts. They will not only solve the error but also run a deep scan to dig out any hidden errors so that you can rest assured that your QuickBooks is safe and running.
- Close your QuickBooks if it is open on your screen.
- Go to the desktop and look for QuickBooks icon. Right-click on the icon and select “Run QuickBooks as an Administrator”. If the error still shows up on your screen move on to the next solution.
- Make sure that the SSL2 tab is checked in the Internet options. Restart your QuickBooks, if the error persists, move on to the next solution.
- Reinstall your QuickBooks with the help of Clean Install tool. All the files will be removed; this is a necessary step for making sure that the data causes no interference with a fresh installation of QuickBooks on your computer.
The solutions mentioned above should get rid of the QuickBooks Error 15420. However, if the error still persists or you face any technical difficulty, you can dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-5018 without hesitation. Our QuickBooks Experts are at your service 24×7.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 61103 – Cannot Change Direct Deposit Pin
QuickBooks has earned the confidence of its customers by providing top of the line features and regular updates. QuickBooks comes pre-packed with innumerable features that will not only streamline all the mundane tasks but also automate them to reduce manual errors. One of the most sought-after features of QuickBooks is Direct Deposits. One can use Direct Deposit to pay their employees. The net payroll amount would automatically be deposited into your Employees’ account once the direct deposit is set up. Sometimes our users have to face some errors like the QuickBooks Error 61103.
This error will show up on your screen when you will try to make a change in the Direct Deposit Pin without setting up the admin account and password for your QuickBooks or you have forgotten the PIN for Direct Deposit.
Now, let’s talk about the solution. The solution for the QuickBooks Error 61103 comes in two parts.
First part: Setting up Admin account for your QuickBooks
- Choose a User to be the Administrator. Keep in mind that only he/she will have the complete access to your QuickBooks. Administrators are the primary controllers of QuickBooks and they can set up the access levels for other users.
- Open your QuickBooks>Company’s menu bar and then click on “Set Up Users Tab”.
- A user list will come up on your screen. Click on “Admin Field” and then “Edit User Option”.
- Type the admin name and password in the indicated fields and select “Confirm Password”.
- Click on “Next” and then “Finish”.
Part two: Changing PIN for Direct Deposit
- Open your QuickBooks and log in as the Admin.
- Go to Toolbar Menu>Employees Tab> Send Payroll Data.
- Click on send Payroll data and then go to Payroll Service Pin.
- Click on “Forgot your Pin” button.
- Type in the new PIN and click on “submit” tab.
Note: Remember this PIN so that you don’t have to go through the same procedure again.
In case you need any help with changing the PIN or any other technical problem, give us a call. Connect with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-557-5018 and they will provide you a solution so that you can get back to work.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS032
Are you getting the QuickBooks Error PS032 while installing Tax table update?
You will be getting the following message or similar on your screen “QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update”.
Are you wondering what went wrong and how to solve the error PS032 on your own? Read this article to the very end to understand the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS032 and also the solutions for this particular error.
What QuickBooks Error PS032 Error Indicates:
- Your QuickBooks Company file has been damaged.
- The billing information that you have entered is incorrect or outdated.
- Your QuickBooks Software has not been registered.
- Any file in the Components/Payroll folder is damaged or invalid.
Now that you know what this error indicates,let’s discuss the possible solutions as well. If you do not want to go through the steps or if you are looking for a faster alternative solution, you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at +1888-557-5018 and talk to the Technical Team of QuickBooks who will assist you.
- Ensure that the QuickBooks Desktop that you are trying to use is registered.
- Ensure that your QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the latest update available. See Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release (SF)for updating your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Verify that the Billing information that you have provided is up to date and correct. Instructions for updating your information see “View and update QuickBooks Payroll service account information”.
- Repair your QuickBooks Desktop Software. (Ensure that you do not update the Data File).
- Turn off the User Account Control (UAC) and try updating the application with the UAC disabled if you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8.
See How to Use User Account Control
- Keep your QuickBooks Desktop License number handy. You will need that in the next few steps.
Open your QuickBooks and press F2 on the home screen. Write down the License Number.
- See to it that you have only one version of QuickBooks Desktop installed. If you have only one version of QuickBooks installed “Perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup”.
- If you have more than one QuickBooks version installed on your system, remove the additional installations and Reset your QuickBooks update.
- Download the latest payroll tax tables.
- Re-sort lists, then open the Verify Data/Rebuild Dataprocess but only rebuild the data if necessary.
- Perform a clean uninstall/reinstall in Selective Startup.