QuickBooks has played a very important role in establishing the company and helping it accomplish a lot of things. From a filing to the payroll set of system, a lot of jobs along with direct deposit can be undertaken by QuickBooks. Direct deposit with QuickBooks Payroll is one of the virtues with which the checks will be deposited electronically into the savings of the checking account. It can become available to you on the day of the salary itself. There are simple steps necessary to get it done in QuickBooks
- You need to select the employee details along with pertinent information like working hours as well as the details, and other things which can decide the salary of the person.
- You can schedule the payment between 2 to 45 days in advance by simply selecting the account from which the money is to be debited.
- You can then run the payroll system to ensure that the checks will be deposited into the account of the employees directly.
You need to understand that every step has a certain set of requirements that need to be fulfilled. For direct deposit in QuickBooks, it is the same. The requirements are-
- Any updated version of QuickBooks.
- Subscription for the QuickBooks desktop payroll which remains active.
- EIN which is the employer identification number.
- High speed Internet access.
- A bank account which provides ACH transactions.
When these requirements are met, you can be deemed suitable to set up the direct deposit with QuickBooks payroll.
How Can You Sign Up For The Direct Deposit System?
The overall process is not complicated. You need to be patient so that there are no errors when filling up the form. You can follow the steps by-
- You need to click on the employee’s manual, then go to payroll services and then select the active direct deposit.
- Complete all the form filling before you need to submit it for review.
- When the ZIP Code is needed, and that only the five digits without any extension.
- Click on the submit feature.
- The agreement will pop up, and you need to go through it carefully.
- After reading the terms and conditions, click on the check box.
- Now you need to sign up.
- Do not forget to add the direct deposit feature, which is extremely important from the starting guide.
After the entire process is set up, you can simply print the confirmation page and the kind will be able to provide you with the necessary materials and forms for the payment of the employees directly. It consists of instructions along with the verification process from your bank.
If you’re not able to download the guide for the direct deposit, you can simply go in the help section in QuickBooks menu, and then look at the starting guide. It’s a very easy process.
Do Not Forget
- To transmit the crucial payroll data before 17:00 hours Pacific Time for at least two banking days in advance. You can also transmit them 45 days in advance.
- You need to have an Internet connection, and QuickBooks will be able to provide you with a secure connection so that there is no unauthorized access.
- The direct deposit can be transferred through the Intuit pay card.
- If the date of the Check falls on a nonworking day, then the deposit will be made on the next business day.
- Direct deposit payroll will be sent to ACH clearance.
- The basic will be deposited directly into the bank account of the employees during the salary date.
The entire process is lengthy, but very simple. It is one of the best processes for you to complete your paperwork without much of documentation necessary. After that, the process will simply recur every month. If you have any problems, give a call to our QuickBooks Payroll Phone Number +1888-382-9112.
Submit your review