Pay and File your Payroll Taxes
One can use the Electronic services or E-services provided by QuickBooks for swiftly paying the federal taxes, filing tax forms such as Forms 941 and 940 and paying State taxes on the go.
If you are looking to set up E-services for QuickBooks Online Payroll or Online Payroll for Accountants, then read this article to the very end. We are providing an elaborative step-by-step guide for setting up E-services for your QuickBooks.
However, if you are in a rush and don’t have the time to go through the entire procedure, you can choose to call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number and talk to our QuickBooks Experts.
Setting Up E-services For QuickBooks Online Payroll
E-services can be found in Tax Setup flow for all the new Customers.
- Enter your Employee Information.
- Select “Set up Taxes now”.
- The information that you have just entered needs to be verified. Click on continue to verify the information.
- Now, you have to provide the Birth date and hire date for your employees. Ignore if you have entered this information before. Click on continue.
- The next step involves you confirming all your business details. Carefully, go through all the details and if the details are correct, click on continue.
- In this step, you want to enter your federal and state tax information, click on continue.
- Click on the gear icon at the top and then Payroll Settings.
- Go to E-pay > E-file.
- You can opt to Pay and file taxes manually.
- Tax setup process is completed now, click on next.
- Click on Get started button for connecting your Bank account to your QuickBooks.
- Choose your Bank from the options provided or search for your Bank.
- Validate your Bank account by providing your login information for your bank account. You can also connect your bank account by providing your routing and account numbers.
- Click on the “connect securely” button.
- Now, QBs will connect your account.
- Choose your Bank account, and select “Use this account” button. Select “Next” to proceed.
- A form will open on your screen in which you will be able to update and confirm your Business Information. Click on Next once you are done.
- You will be provided with states set up or the states added to the account. Select the appropriate option and click on next.
- There will be two options on your screen for signing your tax documents. If you decide to e-sign your authorization form, you will be asked a series of questions to prove your identity.
- If you fail to prove your identity you will be required to print, sign and fax the authorization form.
Follow this guide to set up your Tax forms to be signed electronically. For QuickBooks Online Full Service Payroll
- Open your QuickBooks online payroll.
- Go to Workers > Employees > New Payroll Tasks > E-sign legal authorization forms and click on Continue.
For QuickBooks Online Enhanced Payroll
Once you are done providing your business information, you will be given two options to sign.
- Choose e-sign.
- Now, you will be required to prove your identity by answering some questions.
- The questions will be regarding your SSN, resident address etc.
- Once you have answered all the questions correctly, you will get a prompt on your screen to e-sign the authorization forms.
- Click on the checkbox on your screen.
- Click on Done.
How To Turn Off e-services?
In the case you want to turn off the e-services on your QuickBooks, you will get a prompt on your screen regarding this.
Click on “Yes” to cancel enrollment for e-file and e-pay. Click on “Next”.
Setting Up E-services for Online Payroll/Intuit Online Payroll for Accountants
The authorization form bundle which will contain the following items:
- Instruction sheet
- Form 8655
- Fax cover sheet
- Form 8655
- State authorization form
You have to fill up all the forms accordingly and then fax the packet to us. We usually take 1-2 business days to process them.
You can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number in case you need any help.
- Go to Setup > Update Electronic services > Add/Edit Electronic services.
- Click on “Yes, I want to electronically pay and file my payroll taxes through my payroll account” and then click on continue.
- On the Employer bank account screen, you will be getting a series of tabs that you have to fill.
- Now, you have to validate that the information you entered in the previous screen is correct. Click on “Confirm” to verify the information.
- In the next step, you have to verify the IRS details for your business.
- Click on continue if the details on your screen are appropriate.
Q1: How can I select a new state for my e-services?
- Ensure that the state is set up in your account.
- Navigate to the gear icon at the top of the page.
- Click on Payroll Settings.
- Click on E-file and E-pay.
- Choose the state that you want to add and click on Next.
Q2: I failed the KBA, what can I do now?
If you have failed the Knowledge-Based Assessment you can try assessment once again. The number of questions depends upon the amount of data that can be extracted from your credit report.
If you are facing any technical difficulty while following any of the steps above, you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at +1866-656-1012 and talk to the QuickBooks Experts. Our QuickBooks Experts are highly skilled and have years of experience with dealing such errors. You can rest assured; all the errors will be removed swiftly from your QuickBooks in the shortest time possible.
Submit your review