QuickBooks Error 15204
QuickBooks is the most downloaded accounting and management software. This is because of QuickBooks numerous valuable features like Tax Filing, W2 ’s, Creating Invoices and Reports, Payroll and everyday Organization. QuickBooks also releases regular updates to remove any bugs or errors and provide new features. You can face certain errors like the QuickBooks Error 15204 because of improper download of the QuickBooks updates or incomplete installation. You do not have to worry if you are facing this error as QuickBooks motto is to provide the best User experience and Customer Support.
You can just call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number to talk to one of our QuickBooks Experts and ask them to resolve the error for you.
You can also manually repair the error by following the solutions that we are providing in this article.
A single solution might resolve this error for you but if it does not, you can move on to the next solution.
Solution 1: Getting The Certificate For Digital Signature
- Navigate to the location C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks and right click on the file QBW32.exe.
- You can also manually search this file by using Windows search option.
- Verify that Intuit, Inc. is selected in the signature list by going into the Digital Signature tab.
- Go to Details > Digital Signature Details > View certificate and click on Install Certificate.
- Click on Finish and restart your computer.
- Retry to download the update.
Solution 2: Internet Explorer Settings Need To Be Verified
Date and Time
- Double-click on the time display in the taskbar.
- Verify that the date and time shown in the Date and time settings window are correct. Otherwise, change it accordingly.
- Also, verify that the time zone selected in Timezone tab is correct.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the General Tba and click on Delete.
- Delete the Temporary files.
Note: Deleting Temporary Files will not harm your system or your QuickBooks in any way.
- Select Automatically Detect settings in the LAN settings tab.
- Verify that the proxy servers are empty unless you use one.
- Go to the Advanced tab and confirm that SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are selected.
- Also, confirm that TLS 1.2 is not selected in the same tab.
Solution 3: Configure Your Anti-virus/Anti-malware or Firewall
A few QuickBooks functions need a steady Internet feed to work smoothly. If your Firewall/Anti-virus or Anti-malware restricts the Internet access, you will have to face errors. Download the latest update for your firewall which might solve this problem. Otherwise, you will have to manually configure your Firewall.
Intuit recommends following the above solutions if you are facing the QuickBooks Error 15204. If none of the solutions resolved the error in your case or if you are facing some technical difficulty, you can opt to call the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Phone Number at +1888-382-9112 and explain the situation to our Technical Department. They will not only answer all your questions but also resolve the issue as soon as they can and put you back in business.