Do not worry, read this article to the very end to understand the error and also how to get rid of it. We are providing a step-by-step guide to solve this error but if you are in a rush you can opt to dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number and our technical department will fix this error for you.
QuickBooks Error 15107 is Caused By:
- A recent QuickBooks Update was not completed or closed forcefully
- Damaged or corrupted registry files
Now, that we know what caused this error to pop-up on your screen. Let us talk about how to get rid of this error so that you can get back to work.
Solution 1: Restart Your Computer
Restart your computer and your QuickBooks. Sometimes due to a temporary glitch or a process failure this error pops-up on your screen. If restarting your computer doesn’t work for you then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Run The reboot.bat File
- Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on Start.
- Type reboot.bat in the search field and hit Enter.
- A black window will open up on your screen which is called the DOS window or Command window.
- A number of file names will run on your screen, do not forcefully or manually close this window.
- Wait for the reboot.bat utility to close itself after it is done.
- Retry accessing your QuickBooks and if you still face the same error, move on to the next solution.
- If you have multiple installations of QuickBooks on your computer, you will also have multiple copies of the reboot.bat file. In this case, select and run the reboot.bat file which is associated with the QuickBooks in which you are facing the error.
Solution 3: Download The Update Again
- Exit your QuickBooks.
- Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks < version> \Components.
- Look for the folder by the name DownloadQBxx where xx is your version number of QuickBooks. E.g. DownloadQB17
- Rename the folder name as DownloadQBxx.OLD.
- Open your QuickBooks again.
- Go to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop > Update Now.
- Click on the Reset the updates check box to roll back the update.
- Download the latest update again by clicking on the Get Updates button.
- Wait for the download to get complete and when it is done, close and reopen your QuickBooks.
- Install the update by clicking on the install now button.
Troubleshoot Your Internet Explorer Settings, Firewall and Internet Security.
Do a clean install of QuickBooks.
If none of the solutions were able to get rid of the error or if you to get it done by a Professional, you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Phone number at +1888-557-5018 to talk to one of our specialists. Our Technical Department will answer all your questions and also remove all the errors from your QuickBooks.
Submit your review