With the help of QuickBooks Desktop software, you can easily manage the financial activities of your business. QuickBooks holds the number one position as the best accounting software in the world and it plays an important role in handling your business and to maintain efficient working management. Today we will give you the in-depth analysis of QuickBooks Error C51. This error can create critical situations while accessing the software and this result in data damage. You can follow the simple steps mentioned in this article and get rid of QuickBooks Error Code C51 in no time. The QuickBooks Experts of payrollhelp.us can help you in fixing QuickBooks Error & Issues. Now, go through the steps mentioned below and fix this error code on your own.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error C51
QuickBooks Error Code C51 may appear due to the following reasons that are given below:
- QuickBooks cannot be verified successfully
- QuickBooks Rebuild error
- Damaged QuickBooks Company File
- QuickBooks Database got corrupted
- At the time, Updating or Upgrading QuickBooks Desktop
How To Fix QuickBooks Error C=51
We advised that you should look for QuickBooks damaged data files first and write it down on the notepad file. The .tgl extensions are also kept with .QBW files which are also responsible for their damage. Keep a check on older backup files with .QBM and .QBB extensions and they should not be corrupted. You can also speak to our QuickBooks Executives by dialing tollfree QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012.
- Shut down all the applications running in the background
- Restart your system
- Run QuickBooks and rebuild and verify the data file
- Use the same version of QuickBooks to take a backup of your QuickBooks company file
- After taking the backup of your QuickBooks company file, you can save it using the advanced tools of the new version
- Now, restore the backup of your QuickBooks company file and save it to the new location in your Drive
- Go to the properties of your QuickBooks company file and note down the size of the company file
- If the size is below 6 MB then delete the temp folder. Here is how to do it:
- Hold Windows key and ‘R’ key together from your keyboard
- Type %TEMP% in the Run Prompt box and hit the Enter button from your keyboard
- Delete all the temp files and folder and click on OK
- Take a new backup and note down the size of the company file
- If still the size is below 6 MB then it is advised by us to speak directly to our QuickBooks Tech Support Team for further assistance.
- Repair the damaged QuickBooks Company file using Intuit Advanced tools
- Upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop; it will automatically fix the damaged company files.
Note: Keep the older backup of your QuickBooks company file with you.
Contact Our Support Team
If you are facing any issue related to QuickBooks Error C=51 then dial our tollfree QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 and speak to our executive. Our QuickBooks technicians will help you in fixing all the errors present in your QuickBooks Desktop. They will help you in taking the backup of your company file properly. You can call them anytime but be with your QuickBooks Desktop to get instant support.