QuickBooks is an accounting software that helps you in the growth of your business by using the inbuilt important tools in QuickBooks. Both small and medium industries can use QuickBooks software for efficient management. But some errors or issues can be frustrating sometimes and it can affect your workflow too. Today, we will highlight one of the common errors of QuickBooks i.e. QuickBooks Error 3371 which is also called QuickBooks License Error. Below are the error messages gives, you can identify QuickBooks error code 3371 after reading these error messages.
Could not initialize license properties. QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371: Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 3371
- May be dat files are damaged
- Corruption in MSXML component
- Outdated antivirus or firewall program
- Windows operating system facing some errors
- QuickBooks related file has been deleted mistakenly
- Improper installation of QuickBooks software
Steps To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 3371
You can fix QuickBooks Error 3371 using three types of solutions given below:-
Solution 1: Download latest windows updates
- Log in as an Administrator
- Press Windows button from your keyboard
- Click on All Programs and go to Windows Update
- Download the available updates
Solution 2: Delete The EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
- Close QuickBooks Application
- Stop or pause all other QuickBooks processes which are running in the background. Follow the below steps to do so:
- Run Task Manager and select more details
- Navigate to the Processes tab
- Look for EXE file and choose End Task
- Now, navigate to the Entitlement data folder
- Open Company file now and register the applications when prompted
Solution 3: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks inbuilt its tool in the software which can be used to fix damaged and corrupted company files which is known as QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Follow the steps mentioned below if you want to install the tool in your computer system or laptop
- Go to Intuit.com and download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Let the download process finish
- Run QuickBooks Diagnostic tool and it will automatically detect and fix damaged or corrupted company files in your QuickBooks
Contact our QuickBooks Experts
Payrollhelp.us experts will hope that you will now able to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 on your own by following the step mentioned in this article. If you still need assistance from our QuickBooks experts then dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-5018 and get connected to our certified technicians through Remote session. Cooperate with us and get your QuickBooks related issues fixed in no time.