When we talk about integration, it is all about being in sync with the gadgets that we have, which consist of hardware as well as software. This word has been basically used in order to complete a feature. The same kind of integration can be found with the payroll data in your QuickBooks. For all business owners, there are very simple steps that need to be followed to integrate the payroll data.
The process which involves the integration of the payroll data is very simple. Below is a step-by-step guide on how you can integrate your payroll in QuickBooks-
The Integration of Complete Payroll
When you are into getting the complete payroll for the first time, there is a need for you to input all the data for each employee manually. You may need to map each and every item along with the vendor name that happens to be expecting some kind of payment for you. After this task is complete, you will be able to run the payroll system in the QuickBooks. As soon as you start running the payroll, there would be changes which need to be prompted for your mapping system.
After the payroll integration is complete, you need to follow the steps:-
- Open the general ledger download in QuickBooks.
- According to the latest version in the QuickBooks software, you might have to choose the employee, wherein you get the option for downloading the payroll transactions so that you can get to the general ledger download.
- Entering the email address which can also double up as your user ID, you can login to the system.
- The next thing you need to do is to click on download.
- After the download is complete, you need to click done.
Integrating the Complete Service Payroll
This feature happens to be one of the most sought after integration features for companies, and it is a process which is undertaken by expert so that there is a missing data during the integration process. The experts will be able to completely copy all the data into the QuickBooks payroll without any margin of error. The people are always around for assistance, and in case there are any changes to be done, the assistants will be able to contact you to update that item properly. After it has been integrated into QuickBooks, there are a few more steps that you need to do to integrate: –
- Run and some with the payroll from the account which is maintained in the full-service payroll.
- Click on the export option to QuickBooks.
- When you will be directed to a window for exporting the file, click on the export option.
- Then, you need to save the IIF file in any folder on your computer. However, be aware about that it is saved, as you would need it for the next step for your installation.
- Navigate to that import utility and then choose that given file.
- Click on Ok option.
Integrating The Assisted Payroll
If you would want to save time when exporting and importing the files, you need to go for the assisted payroll system integration. It is one of the easiest ways to integrate the payroll data. The steps include-
- Run payroll.
- In the payroll center, all the details of pertinent employees, their salaries as well as payroll related information is present.
- You can get the same information when you register in QuickBooks.
All the above-mentioned processes can be easily done if you go through the banking and using is to option. After that selection, you can simply click on the payroll account and then on OK. All pertinent transactions will be evident in the register.
The integration of the complete payroll is supported in the 2002 version of QuickBooks or later, and not before. Integration of the full-service payroll is also possible in that same version. However, the integration of the assisted payroll will need the QuickBooks version which is 2009 or later.
With the integration of the complete payroll, you can easily open up the QuickBooks company file every time there is a need for you to import data and the same applies for the full-service payroll integration as well.
All the above mentioned methods of payroll data integration are competent, and depending upon the manner of your business along with the number of employees and the type of data that you need to maintain, you can go for anyone option.
In case there is any error during the importing of the data, simply call the QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Number 1888-557-5018 to resolve the matter.
Submit your review