QuickBooks has earned the confidence of its customers by providing top of the line features and regular updates. QuickBooks comes pre-packed with innumerable features that will not only streamline all the mundane tasks but also automate them to reduce manual errors. One of the most sought-after features of QuickBooks is Direct Deposits. One can use Direct Deposit to pay their employees. The net payroll amount would automatically be deposited into your Employees’ account once the direct deposit is set up. Sometimes our users have to face some errors like the QuickBooks Error 61103.
This error will show up on your screen when you will try to make a change in the Direct Deposit Pin without setting up the admin account and password for your QuickBooks or you have forgotten the PIN for Direct Deposit.
Now, let’s talk about the solution. The solution for the QuickBooks Error 61103 comes in two parts.
First part: Setting up Admin account for your QuickBooks
- Choose a User to be the Administrator. Keep in mind that only he/she will have the complete access to your QuickBooks. Administrators are the primary controllers of QuickBooks and they can set up the access levels for other users.
- Open your QuickBooks>Company’s menu bar and then click on “Set Up Users Tab”.
- A user list will come up on your screen. Click on “Admin Field” and then “Edit User Option”.
- Type the admin name and password in the indicated fields and select “Confirm Password”.
- Click on “Next” and then “Finish”.
Part two: Changing PIN for Direct Deposit
- Open your QuickBooks and log in as the Admin.
- Go to Toolbar Menu>Employees Tab> Send Payroll Data.
- Click on send Payroll data and then go to Payroll Service Pin.
- Click on “Forgot your Pin” button.
- Type in the new PIN and click on “submit” tab.
Note: Remember this PIN so that you don’t have to go through the same procedure again.
In case you need any help with changing the PIN or any other technical problem, give us a call. Connect with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-557-5018 and they will provide you a solution so that you can get back to work.
Submit your review