QuickBooks is one of the most user-friendly accounting software available in the market. You can easily handle your financial operations with the help of QuickBooks software. You can do daily financial transactions related to your business in just a couple of minutes. Several factors affect your daily business activities or you can say you may be stuck with QuickBooks error while doing day to day activities. Today we will talk about QuickBooks Registration Crashes. This is the error that a user will face after installing the QuickBooks Desktop. Your QuickBooks Registration Crashes at any point of time and you may lose all your company data. In this case, we recommend you to get in touch with us by dialing toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112.
What Is QuickBooks Registration Crashes Issue
You can easily install QuickBooks software by using the installation guide. After that, you need to set up your account using License Number and Product Number. You have to register QuickBooks on your system properly after setting up the account. If you don’t register it properly then it is a high chance that your registration can crash and the error message pop up on your screen which is given below:
Error: QuickBooks Registration Crashes. Registration not yet completed. Try to register again to avoid complications.
What Causes QuickBooks Registration Crashes
- The Size of the QuickBooks company file exceeds the recommended size.
- *.INI is missing or got damaged
- May be your hard drive is corrupted or have some damage in it
- Damaged windows files
- Use of outdated version of QuickBooks, for example, you are using QuickBooks 2016
- Virus attack or third party applications creating hindrance
- Improper installation of QuickBooks software
- You have deleted QuickBooks files mistakenly
How To Solve QuickBooks Registration Crashes Issue
Below are the steps given to fix this registration error. Go to solution 2 if solution 1 is unable to fix your problem.
Solution 1: Uninstall And Re-install The QuickBooks Software
- Shutdown your system and start as an Administrator rights
- Navigate to the control panel > Program and Features
- Look for QuickBooks software under the installed program list section
- When you choose QuickBooks, you have to options Repair or Uninstall
- Click on Uninstall
- Uninstall the QuickBooks application properly, you can follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the program properly
- Reboot your system now
- Install the QuickBooks software and this time use the different source to install QuickBooks
- Activate your QuickBooks using correct license number and product number
Solution 2: Use QuickBooks Repair Tool
- Open any of the internet browser and type *Intuit.com in the address bar
- Go to the Download section and click on download QuickBooks Repair Tool
- Save the setup to the C: Drive
Important: You are not advised to use the third-party application because it can create various restrictions for QuickBooks and your company file can also get affected
- Install the tool properly and run it
- Click to start the scanning process and click on OK
- Make sure that nothing is running in the background
- Wait for the process to finish
- You will see the damaged files and folders on your screen
- Now use your QuickBooks software without issue
If you are still getting the same error then your QuickBooks company file and other configuration files may be corrupted. You can also use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to fix this issue.
Related Article: QuickBooks Error 3371
Reach QuickBooks Experts Through QuickBooks Toll-free Support Number 1888-382-9112
We hope that your error got fixed and you can use your QuickBooks software error-free now. If you are still getting the same error after implementing the above solutions then call us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 and speak to our QuickBooks executives directly and explain your problem to our experts. They will help you in no time. The executives of payrollhelp.us are highly experienced and can solve any type of issue related to QuickBooks.
Submit your review