QuickBooks is one of the most distinguished business accounting software that gives accountants and business owners the convenience of keeping their financials under control. The software is power-packed with industry leading features and tools that automate some of the most mundane, yet crucial business functions. QuickBooks allows you to easily prepare your invoices, pay clients and vendors, track inventory, reconcile bank accounts, and be tax-ready.
From time to time, Intuit keeps adding new tools and features to its accounting software, to keep it up to date with the demands of the accounting world and the needs of its customers. Therefore, to make the best use of the software, it is important for all users to regularly upgrade their QuickBooks accounting software to its most current version. In case you are looking for ways to upgrade to QuickBooks 2018, we can help! Dial our QuikcBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 and our QuickBooks experts can help you switch to the most recent version. They can also help you check the system requirements and resolve issues that you might face during the upgrade process.
However, if you are still looking for reasons to upgrade to QuickBooks 2018, here’s all that you need to know.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Software to QuickBooks 2018
Intuit has added various tools and features into its different software editions, namely, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Accountants and QuickBooks Point of Sale. However, all the versions have been integrated with some common tools and features, including:
- Multiple Monitor Support: QuickBooks 2018 offers you the option to work on multiple monitors (up to 3). This simplifies your life by allowing you to shuffle between multiple devices and helps you stay organized whether you are at home, in office, or on the go.
- Search Option Under the Chart of Accounts: This feature is especially beneficial for users who work with a lot of accounts as they can now easily search for an account or a sub-account using the new search bar in the Chart of Accounts, without wasting much time.
- Ability to Toggle Report Between Cash and Accrual Basis: QuickBooks 2018 allows you to compare your performance and quickly get valuable insights of your business by switching between financial reports, especially cash and accrual, without much hassle.
- Stamp Proving for Past Due: This feature is beneficial for users who send invoices to customers for their past due clearance. The software now automatically puts a Past Due stamp on the outstanding invoice to help you keep a track of your long standing payment.
- Multiple Keyboard Shortcuts: QuickBooks 2018 is also loaded with number of keyboard shortcuts that make the task of copy-pasting transactions easy.
- Improvement For Inventory Report: In QuickBooks 2018, inventory reports can now be modifiedto add columns or change filters. This helps you track inventory by items, get real time inventory reports, and stay ahead of back orders.
- Enhanced Order Fulfillment With Flexible Barcode Scanning: This is a major enhancement that entails you with the ability to work on remote devices, including a barcode scanner. With this feature, you no longer have to be tethered directly to a desktop or laptop computer running QuickBooks when you scan items!
- Ability to merge vendors: There is a new feature in QuickBooks that allows you to merge vendors in your vendor list and streamlines your workflow.
- Email security: The Intuit team has integrated many web mail security features to resolve QuickBooks security issues that loomed in the past. Thus giving you a secure, more encrypted work environment.
With so many new features and updates, upgrading your QuickBooks software should definitely top your to-do list. In case you need help while upgrading the software, give us a call. Connect with our experts by dialing QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 toll free and we can provide you more in-depth information about the features of new QuickBooks software and can help you install the software with quite ease and precision. They can also give you hands-on training on how to make use of different features of QuickBooks 2018 and resolve issues that you might be facing while using the software to help you get going. So, call us and we can help you make the most of your business accounting software.
Submit your review